Package terms and conditions: Every package includes two (2) design options and two (2) rounds of revisions for the selected design. Additional revisions will be billed at $20 each. Packages include stock images chosen by the designer unless the images are provided by the client. Client may carry over any unused website maintenance hours to the following month during the contract term. The standard four (4) month contract term requires an initial 40% deposit with the remaining 60% payable in 4 equal end-of-month installments. Optional contract term extensions are available on a per client basis. Packages may not be combined or substituted. Custom packages are available upon client request.

 *Online Ads can be a half page (300px by 600px) or a letterboard size (728x90)
 ** Magazine Ad (1/4), Postcard 5x7, or a Poster Size 8x10
  • $0.00